Error message: "Please get closer to the scooter.",
Issue: Location of the eScooters is not displayed correctly in the app.
- Press the eScooter Go button for about 7 seconds to update the internal GPS.
- Close the app and turn off the Bluetooth from the phone.
- Activate the Bluetooth again and restart the app to connect to the eScooter.
Issue: The scooter cannot be opened before driving.
- Pull one of the brakes and press the Go button at the same time. Hold both for 10 seconds until the eScooter gives an audible signal.
- You will then receive a Bluetooth pairing request on your phone. If you confirm the request, you can connect immediately and unlock the eScooter.
Issue: After the trip, the booking cannot be ended.
- Hold down the hazard light button for a few seconds. This is located on the left handlebar above the horn.
- You will then receive a Bluetooth pairing request on your phone. If you confirm the request, you can connect immediately and complete the eScooter.
Still having issues? Feel free to contact our Customer Engagement Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (030-56838025).