How about extra fees?
- Deductible in case of accident or damage to the vehicle: Max 150 €
- Handling of traffic incidents: € 10
- Processing of crimes relevant to criminal law: 150 €
- Driving without confirmed and valid rental contract (including the lease of the vehicle to unauthorized persons / transfer of customer's login data.): 250 €
- Repairs of the vehicle due to violations of the customer's obligations under ToS section 8: Min 50 €.
- Service approach for customer fault: 50 €
- Extra costs due to customer fault (towing, etc.): per bill
- Relocation of an illegally parked COUP vehicle: 50 €
- Special cleaning: 50 €
- Loss of helmet: 150 €
- Battery loss or destruction by manipulation (per battery): 1000 €
- Unauthorized trips abroad: 250 €
- Return of the vehicle to the business area: 300 €
- Damage without third-party responsibility or theft of scooter: 300 € for repair fees (if necessary) + 150 € for handling fees + up to 350 € for the damage
- Abandoning of scooter during rental period: 300 € for repair fees
- Returning scooter outside of business area (e.g. a private location inaccessible to the public): 300 € for repair fees + immediate suspension or termination of account
- Returning scooter outside the business area: 300 € for repair fees
- Flat battery outside the business area: 300 € for repair fees
- Loss or damage to property:
- Helmet: 200 €
- Yellow safety vest: 10 €
- Battery: 1,000 € per battery
- Non-compliance with assistance procedure provided under general terms and conditions: 300 € for repair fees if necessary + immediate suspension or termination of account
- Omission or inaccuracy of information provided by the customer: Invoicing of customer for costs incurred by COUP + immediate termination of account
- Parking violation or excessive speed: 15 € handling fee + forwarding of ticket to client
- Behavior that contravenes article 7.4 or is outlined in article 7.5: 200 € handling fee + fee in case of accident + immediate termination of the account. In the event of an accident for which the customer is responsible and that causes bodily injury to another passenger, the customer will be charged a penalty of 5,000 €. In the case of damage caused by an unregistered driver, a penalty of 5,000 € will be applied.
- Removal of scooter (impoundment): 300 € for repair fees + 15 € handling fee + invoicing of the fined amount to the customer
- Scooter cleaning fee: 50 €
- Other fees (towing, etc.): Invoicing of customer for costs incurred by COUP
- Non-payment: Late fees (ECB's refinancing rate plus 10 percentage points) + collection fees of 40 € + an increase of 20% on the penalty clause amount + immediate suspension and/or termination of the account
Was it helpful?
147 out of 244 found this article helpful